July 06, 2011

Lovely Los Angeles





I love visiting my best friend Michelle in Los Angeles.  Luckily for me it is an easy 6 hour drive south (or 1 hour flight!).  We haven't lived in the same city since high school so our visits are really special.  This time James came with me to see Michelle perform in the Hollywood Fringe Festival - she was GREAT!  









Her theater company is located in Hollywood, of course, so we poked around the neighborhood and after her show we jetted off into the hills to drive on the (in)famous Mulholland Drive.  We were awarded with spectacular views of downtown Los Angeles!  And as far as the eye/smog could go!  









It truly was so much fun being a tourist in a city I've visited countless times.  I'll continue to share our adventures as the week unfolds!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails