January 02, 2011

A Challenge Accepted!

Another new year!  And new beginnings.  I don't care how cliched it is but there is no bigger beginning than the start of a new year.  I'm all about schedules and timing and the OCD girl inside of me loves starting things at the "beginning".


So, here goes.


I am promising myself to take part in Whole Living's 28-Day Action Plan Challenge!  I've already signed up for the daily challenges that will be emailed to me every morning throughout the month.  This journey is all about becoming healthier and cleansing toxins that have crept in throughout the year!

Having a community support system (albeit online) is so comforting to me as I embark on this journey.  This is a challenge and something I haven't tried before - a cleanse diet!  I realize there is always room to becoming a healthier, happier person and I'd like to take a more active approach to achieving my health and wellness goals.

My dear blog will be the perfect ear for when my frustrations and temptations creep back!

Tomorrow is Day One!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails