January 31, 2011

Bring on the Wonder


Last night's yoga class marked two months of continuous practice!  In early December I decided to give yoga another try.  I'd tried it only once before and I felt I needed to give it another go and to devote myself more fully.  Even though it's only been a short two months, I'm already feeling such a connection and devotion to my practice.  


My yoga practice gives me the time my soul needs to rejuvenate and RELAX!  It's tough for me (and everyone else, right?) to take time away from my often-times hectic, overstimulated, noisy, frustrating, days to be still, quiet, mindful, and introspective.


Tonight I left class with a smile on my face!


"...bring on the wonder, bring on the song, I pushed you down deep in my soul for too long..."  
-Performed by Sarah McLachlan (Bring on the Wonder, from Laws of Illusion), written by Susan Enan





[These photos are of our Amaryllis bulbs that have finally bloomed!  They're commonly referred to as "the Christmas flower".  It may not be Christmas but they're still gorgeous!]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails