January 10, 2011

Berkeley Bash


This past weekend was fabulous.  Some girlfriends and I spent our time in Berkeley - one of my favorite cities to visit!  



We started the weekend with a hike through the eucalyptus trees in the Berkeley hills at Tilden Park.  It was so refreshing and rejuvenating to be outside in the crisp winter air and seeing the fog rolling over the hills - just gorgeous!




































The rest of the afternoon was spent meandering the streets and peeking in shops, sipping a mocha, and simply enjoying ourselves.  We had a fabulous time gabbing the night away (with a few cocktails of course)!


Our girls weekend ended with a stroll through the awesome UC Berkeley campus.  My imagination was racing... I will be a Berkeley student in my next life, guaranteed!  What a perfect place.






























No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails