May 16, 2011

Brooklyn Brownstone





































If you know me you know I love any and all things Keri Russell.  I think she's such a doll.  And, yes, I have quite the love for Felicity.  She lives a seemingly simple life outside of the Hollywood radar so it's a special treat to read about her in magazines.  Keri Russell's (renovated, by her husband!) Brooklyn Brownstone is featured in this month's issue of Elle Decor.  Fun!


































The dark wood and white walls give the apartment such a fresh, organic feel.  I'm such a fan of mixing materials such as woods, metals, and fabrics.  I think they did a great job decorating this home!


My very favorite part:  the baseboards!  TO.  DIE.  FOR.





1 comment:

El said...

I LOVE the kitchen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails