May 18, 2011

Yoga!

Easy Yoga





(Re)Practicing yoga turned out to be a sweet surprise.  I'm so glad I gave it a second chance!  Goodbye stress and anxiety and hello peace and quiet. 

My number one requirement:  comfortable clothing that is not too loose fitting.  You want to be able to move around without restrictions but without having to constantly adjust either.  Flip flops are a must as most studios require you to remove your shoes upon entering.  Also, I always wear/bring a comfortable wrap sweater to cover up before, after, or during my practice.  (This is especially wonderful for the Restorative sessions).

Finally, the MAT!  I'm in the market for a Manduka mat and I love the green one shown above. 

Even with all the wonderful clothing and accessories, what is most important in one's practice is an open heart and mind. 

Namaste!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails