May 04, 2011

Simple and Beautiful





































I stumbled upon this gorgeous shop as I was reading another blog and I was immediately drawn in to the simplistic beauty of the products of Oi Soi Oi. 





































From their website, "Oi Soi Oi is a Danish company designing and producing interior designs, furniture, clothes and accessories. Our products are made by hand in carefully selected workshops in Vietnam.  In our universe we aim to combine Scandinavian design simplicity with the rich craft heritage of Asia."  





































I really love the calming effect of the colors, textures, and arrangements.  I could easily incorporate many of these pieces in my existing rooms and they'd look fabulous.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails