October 24, 2011

Dog Days




Is it already Monday?  It seems the weekends are not long enough (were they ever?) and some times returning to the office can seem a little emotionally daunting!  My best defense is to arm myself with positive reinforcements to help with the weekend-to-work transition.  What better way than pictures of my sweet dogs?  They never fail to lift my spirit and they always make me laugh!


These shots are actually way back from Father's Day - I caught some pretty funny moments!































"Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms."  [George Eliot]

























Piper, Fox, Bella, and Gypsy are my joys!  
Today is a new beginning - a new week - make it worth it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails