October 19, 2011

Find Your Inspiration



After a longer-than-anticipated hiatus from this space (and after some gentle prodding from friends) I feel it is time to return.

I needed to take a step back and breathe.  To enjoy my every day life and to ensure that I was not feeling "pressure" to find/force inspiration.  There truly is an infinite amount of inspiration in our lives - usually it is simple and can only be seen when you look for it directly.  I'm ready to be back in this space to share my life's many inspirations.






And so I pose this question to you:  What is inspiration?

For me it is simple.  It is anything that sparks my heart and brain.  It gets me giddy.  Most importantly it is something that fills me with the intention and possibility of being a happier, more dynamic me.
























[Fox, Piper, and me were having fun with Photo Booth.  I love my dogs!]

1 comment:

Lou said...

Yay welcome back! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails