February 10, 2012

Whole Life

Anyone who knows me knows that I (and James, too!) love dogs!  And our little ones, Piper and Fox hold special places in our hearts.  I hope to add a couple more to the family - they bring so much joy!  Here are some snapshots of the pups.



"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."  [Roger Caras]


Happy Friday!

By the way, I have missed my blog!  Tax season is in full swing which means I'm almost living at the office these days and that leaves little time for much else... but I will be blogging still, it's just too much fun!

1 comment:

Lisa Graham said...

Your doggies are so sweet. I love dogs too. I love to post random photos of my golden retriever Hurley on twitter. He gets more attention than my art does. LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails