February 27, 2012

Oscar Favorites

This year J and I didn't quite meet our goal of watching all the Oscar nominated films (only 2!) but I still enjoyed watching the show - and the red carpet!  Tonight I had a few favorites. 


Rooney Mara stole my heart with this hair and makeup - I love her style.




Rooney Mara (LOVE.) and Kristen Wiig (can I borrow this?).






































I don't always love what Angelina wears but I definitely LOVED this black dress (although I think she'd look lovelier if she put on about 10lbs!)!  And Milla Jovovich looked incredible - what a gorgeous wedding dress that would make!  Octavia Spencer looked beautiful and I was so happy she won for her role in The Help - great movie (and even better book!).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails