February 28, 2011

Ooh La La!



































I love watching the Oscars!  Yesterday I selfishly endulged in some TV time (just for me!) while flipping through magazines and painting my nails as I watched the gorgeous stars walk the red carpet.  James and I ate appetizers for dinner and sipped on crisp iced green tea - simple and healthy(ish).  This year we saw every film nominated for best picture!  Ok, ok, all except for one - so the show this year was that much more enjoyable.  I absolutely adored The King's Speech (and Colin Firth is a favorite of mine) so it was fabulous watching them win!  Seriously, how much cuter could he get?!

My favorite dresses of the evening were on Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Hudson, Sandra Bullock, and Anne Hathaway's opening dress.  Gorgeous!  Did you have any favorites?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails