February 04, 2011

Goodness



































"I think we can't go around measuring our goodness by what we don't do, by what we deny ourselves, by what we resist or who we exclude.  We have to measure our goodness by what we embrace, what we create and who we include." 


-Chocolat

 








































I am carrying this mantra with me!  What do you have to constantly remind yourself?  What is your mantra (or one of them)?


Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!




[Photos:  Me, Dominica, April 2009]

2 comments:

Lou said...

"From the ends of the earth I will cry to You; when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I." ~Psalm 61:2 It resides on a Post-it note at the bottom of my computer screen for when the office becomes too much :)

Dee said...

Very nice! I also have a stack of inspirational quotes I keep at my desk!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails