February 17, 2011

Mr. Zuckerberg

Facebook is everywhere whether we like it or not!  (I like it).





















I read the following Time magazine article a few weeks ago - I'm behind the "times" (haha).  There has been a lot of hype about the film "The Social Network" and I really enjoyed it and immediately wanted to know more about the real Mark Zuckerberg.  Where have I been?


I may not be a computer genius like Zuckerberg, and I also don't know him personally, but I find him to be an inspiration.  And he's only a couple years older than me. 


Whether or not you agree with everything Facebook is, this article will shed some light on the website, it's founder, and the future.  I found it extremely intriguing!  As I was reading I kept feeling the urge to read passages aloud to James, muttering "wow" every few seconds.  The statistics are astonishing!  There are so many interesting points that I would end up copying almost the entire article here.


Read all about Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook here:  Time Magazine's Person of the Year 2010.


What do you think?  Love it or hate it?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails