March 05, 2012

Beautiful Rooms & Birthday

It's rare to find a seemingly random set of photos that so perfectly describe my personal style and therefore I had to repost and share with you all, my friends!  I can (and will) take direct inspiration from these images and update the rooms in my home - not joking, there are several pieces from these rooms that I own in variations.  Who is the designer?  And can we be best friends?

All images via An Indian Summer via The Design Files.
















I keep returning to these rooms time and time again.  LOVE!

PS - And a very happy Birthday to my Dad!  We had a family dinner last night to celebrate and it felt great to relax - especially since it was sunny and in the 70's - beautiful!

2 comments:

Lisa Graham said...

You have friendly taste Dee. Is it your birthday?

Dee said...

:) Thanks Lisa! It's my Dad's birthday today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails