March 20, 2012

Tuesday Tune & Happy Spring

Happy Spring!  Even though it may still feel like Winter... which only makes me dream of Summer!  In six short weeks J and I will be laying on the beaches of Hawaii - a decadent post tax season escape for some much needed rejuvenation!  My family was lucky enough to take vacations there when I was younger and this year marks seven years since I studied at the University of Hawaii (at Manoa) for the summer.  It was the best experience (on the beach every day!) and I even met friends from around the world.  I can't wait to return!


And so today I'd like to share a song that brings me back to the islands, and some snapshots (albeit blurry ones) from my summer away.  And check out my short hair - if you can believe it, that's after it had grown out!


My sister came to visit me while I was away, not a bad place to visit family, eh?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails