March 23, 2012

So Much Pretty

I love interior design - not in the traditional sense, but in the endlessly creative ways people express their interests and personalities.  If I had the time and resources I would be changing my decor every year - there is too much to love!  I also wish I could raise my ceilings a few feet but that is neither here nor there! :)  In any case, I need a dose of pretty and these random rooms are the answer. 

We are in the market to buy more (I know, more) bookshelves and I cannot decide what color wood would look best in the room - these white shelves are calling my name at the moment!  The room they're going in has dark wood floors and a painted, white, floor-to-ceiling, brick fireplace.  Too much white?  The only other 'must' for the room is a black and white, round, chevron printed rug (love) and a loveseat in an undecided color/fabric.  What do you think?  I can't decide!

[Sorry, I cannot remember where I found these images - it was quite some time ago!]


Happy Friday!

PS - J and I saw Kevin James and Ray Romano last night and I am still laughing!

2 comments:

El said...

Love it!! Chair in maybe mustard yellow or burnt orange? or even like a bright blue!!

Lisa Graham said...

When it comes to decorating I think whatever you LOVE is best.

Where's our Tuesday tune? : (

Big hugs Dee! Hope you are well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails