April 03, 2012

Tuesday Tune

Four weeks from today J and I will be on Waikiki beach.  Well, my mind is already there... my body needs to hop a flight in a month to catch up with it!  I may not return - I would make an excellent beach bum (believe me, I've tried it once before and it was a total success).  Let's daydream of the islands...


"...I got to let you know that you were my heart, yeah, so I'm making it clear before you're out that door..."


"...'cause I love to lay here lazy, we could close the curtains, pretend like there's no world outside..." 




"...and I don't know much, but I feel it every time we touch... it's the fire in your eyes..."

2 comments:

Lisa Graham said...

Have not heard Iration before...they have sort of a Reggae sound to them. The Jack Johnson cd is one I have and don't listen to nearly enough.

Here's one for you I stumbled onto via a Twitterer...it's pretty hard rock, but really good I think:

It's called "Sail" by Awolnation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH2efAcmBQM&ob=av2e

Sounds like an exciting vacation for you! I could be a beach bum too.

Dee said...

Oh, yes, I like that song too!! We're on the same page :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails