April 16, 2012

Happy Birthday, Blog!

I can't believe another year has gone by but yesterday was my blog's second  birthday!  The reason why I started this blog in the first place was to have an outlet for myself... and it's been one of the best ways to relieve stress, express myself, and cultivate inspiration.  Not to mention, I've met some sweet fellow bloggers!  Happy Birthday, blog!



Yesterday morning J and I ran in a 10k run to benefit our city's zoo.  I love our zoo and we were so happy to be able to support them (and stay healthy)!  Race participants had free zoo admission post race so I snapped this picture of one of our favorites, the flamingos!  And I also saw the new otter exhibit - they are too cute.

In other news, tax deadline is tomorrow and it definitely can't come soon enough as my anxiety and sensitivity is at an all time high and my hair is literally frazzled!  I've tried not to rant but I can't wait to take a break from the office... and it's inhabitants...!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails