April 11, 2011

Zoo Day

























































I absolutely love visiting zoos!  Our Sacramento Zoo has a special place in my heart because of the time I spent there as a child and since James and I hadn't been in a few years I decided it would be a perfect birthday adventure.


The weather was absolutely gorgeous yesterday - sunny, blue skies!  We had a yummy lunch sitting outside in the sun.

We said hello to the Giraffes (one of my favorites!), reptiles, Lemurs, Tigers, Kangaroos, and we even saw an Anteater for the first time!  What a very strange creature.


I totally enjoyed the sun and warmth, even more so because I haven't had the opportunity to spend much time outside lately.  It was a perfect day!


What is the best zoo you've ever visited?  And what is your favorite zoo animal?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails