April 06, 2011

Unbirthday Party

 

Over the weekend I offered our house as the setting for Emily and Sarah's Mad Hatter Unbirthday Tea Party!  Complete with tea, tiny eats, the White Rabbit, and Chesire Cat.  It was my first "gig" as the "unofficial" photographer (disguised as the Mad Hatter) and I had a blast!  Here are some highlight shots from the day.

**I can't take credit for all the cute decor!  Emily and Sarah (and Scot) brought in armfuls of adorable decorations to turn my house and yards into Wonderland!





There were games galore!  Croquet was played with Flamingo Mallets, there were potato sack AND three legged races.





A Very Merry Unbirthday to YOU, Emily & Sarah [Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum]!

5 comments:

Lou said...

OMG Danielle this is ADORABLE!!! You're so creative!

Will Holloway said...

Totally amazing pics for an awesome theme!!! Great job :)

Dee said...

I can't take credit for any of the decor - it was all Emily and Sarah!

Emily said...

I LOVE these SO MUCH! It's flames...on the side of my face! I love the one with the quote and the teacup!

El said...

Well played Danielle, well played.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails