April 14, 2011

Burgers, Gifts, and Sun

I had one of the best birthdays that I've had in a long time!  It was a simple, relaxing afternoon at home full of playing with the dogs, enjoying the sunny weather in the backyard on our new chaise lounge, sipping a cocktail, and smelling the barbeque grill our basil and onion infused burgers.

We enjoyed burgers with feta on toasted sourdough buns and my parents brought over the world famous macaroni salad and a lemon cooler birthday cake.  Everything was so delicious!


And the wonderful gifts!  I had the best birthday weekend a girl could ask for and I love my friends and family so much - everyone deserves a weekend like this once in awhile!

1 comment:

El said...

I want to shove all of that food into my mouth immediately

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails