April 27, 2011

Tiburon Weekend Hike




All I kept thinking was:


1)  I'm so out of shape.
2)  Will this hill ever end?
3)  I can't breathe but this view is to DIE for!


James and I did a hike in the Belvedere hills, just a few minutes from Tiburon.  The hill was steep but the views were such a reward.  On the way up we were able to see the entire bay with sweeping views of Belvedere, Tiburon, and Angel Island.





















And then at the very top of the hill we said hello to the ever-gorgeous San Francisco, Golden Gate, and Pacific Ocean.  Loving the high-zoom lens!



























Stunning.


The way back down was refreshing.  The breeze was rustling the leaves of the Eucalyptus trees (my weakness) and I felt so fresh!  (And I absolutely adore my new Anthropologie glasses!)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails