June 29, 2011

A Coastal Wedding






The weekend before last James and I dressed up, packed into the car and headed to the coast for our friends' seaside wedding.  What a beautiful drive it was through the farm lands in the rolling green hills to the foggy cliffside where the ceremony took place. 





I really enjoy visiting the ocean and we are so lucky to live only a couple hours away.  Enjoying the sea air and views reminds me to slow down and enjoy.  It also reminds me of how much I love the beach and I'd like to plan a fun day trip and a picnic before the summer ends!





The sun came out just in time for the reception!  Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Brown!


And a special Happy Birthday to my great friend Elham!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

what a beautiful location for a wedding!!. I had never known the beauty of living near the ocean until a couple of years ago when we moved overseas. Now that we are back to the States I dearly miss the sea, walks on the beach and picnics. Have a wonderful weekend and yes do try and sneek in a picnic or two this summer.

ps. I came across your blog via Lala's blog but I also see that you read AuraJoon..me too, isn't her daughter darling?

Dee said...

Hi Elisa! Thank you for stopping by! I love both Lala's blog and AuraJoon's - so inspiring.

Take care!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails