June 23, 2011

Summer Cravings

summertime.

DAY Birger et Mikkelsen racerback dress, Burberry caftan top, Zimmermann swimwear, Dorothy Perkins wide leg pants, Mar Y Sol stripe handbag, CC SKYE bangles jewelry, Ray-Ban mirrored sunglasses, ASOS oversized straw hat.

I'm totally craving all these fabulous items!  I probably have variations of these outfits in my closet already but it's fun to daydream about upgrades!  I'm dying to find a great one-piece bathing suit and I've always wanted some official Ray Ban aviators!  These pieces would look great on any vacation, next to any pool/beach, or even hanging out at home.

We are heading down to Los Angeles this weekend to visit my best friend and these pieces would be the perfect things to pack!

1 comment:

Lou said...

LOVE that clutch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails