June 14, 2011

Tuesday Tune

Heartless had me hooked from the very first time I heard it.  I can't say I'm a Kanye West fan but there is just something about this song!  Oh, and then add to the mix my weakness - covers.  These covers are delicious and amazing and probably better than the original.  I heard Dia Frampton (from the new show The Voice) sing this last week and her interpretation inspired today's Tuesday Tune.  And I can't get enough of the sounds of William Fitzsimmons.  And The Fray?  Yeah, they hold a soft spot in my heart.


One of these days I'm going to (finally) put together a "D's Favorites" mix - I know exactly what those 15 or so songs would be - the ones that I've had on repeat for YEARS, the ones that make an appearance on every cd I make, the ones that will never in a million years get old.  Some of you could probably guess a few of the tracks... Heartless is one of them.









And for good measure...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails