May 04, 2010

Great Friend, Great Food

Met with a girlfriend tonight for dinner and we had excellent Persian food.  How refreshing is it to talk to someone with such a realistic (not to mention optimistic) outlook?  I always love hearing her stories, thoughts, and advice.


Anything wedding related has been consuming my thoughts as of late, and unfortunately, not always in a positive way!  Certain family issues have been causing stress, to say the least.  So, I super loved being able to chat freely and to hear funny, real-life experiences in return.  It was a perfect release!


For the first time I tried Fassenjoon and the verdict is:  DELICIOUS!  I cannot wait to return - there were at least 15 menu items I am dying to try!




PS - This is one of my favorite pieces of art and is currently hanging in my dining room.  [Kairouan - Auguste Macke]


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails