May 11, 2010

Tuesday Tunes

One thing I'll never get tired of:  MUSIC.  There is a song for every mood, every moment.  One of my favorite things to do is create soundtracks for my life - what an awesome job it would be to work on movie soundtrack compilations!  I first heard these songs back in college on the Putumayo radio channel on iTunes.  I was trying to concentrate on studying in the library and Putumayo saved the day!


I am excited to share with you all one of my most treasured albums (and I can honestly only say that about a handful of CDs I own!):


Putumayo Presents: Acoustic Africa












The second I hear the beginning notes of "Sore" I feel myself relaxing.  My other favorite tracks are Palea, Bana, and Tradicao.  This is a perfect cd to pop in when you want subtle, soft sounds to take you away to a faraway place.  I couldn't love it more!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails