August 30, 2010

August Reflections

This month has been the craziest, busiest, wonderful, stressful, blindingly quick month I've had in quite awhile!  I can't believe we're getting married in almost ONE month!  My 'August To-do List' dwindled dramatically - although there is still much to be done!  So many fun, amazing things happened in August like craft nights, family get togethers, movies in the park, and (of course!) my shower!!  I'm going to post on that perfect day later in the week!



I have to take a moment to reflect on the work I've done and the things I've accomplished this past month.  I'm proud of myself for being ultra organized.  It hasn't been easy but I've had a lot of help and support along the way!


There are 2 days left in the month... let's see what I can do!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails