March 11, 2011

Joie de Vivre


Ah, the ever-fabulous weekend getaway.  No, I won't be off on an adventure this weekend but a girl can daydream, right?  I love the Joie de Vivre hotels and I've stayed at a handful now ever since I discovered them a few years ago.  They are a group of boutique hotels throughout California and the newest location (among others) on my MUST-STAY list is the Waters Edge property in Tiburon.  Simply gorgeous!

I'm thinking this will be the PERFECT escape for an after tax season breather.  I mean, look at the picture below - could it be more my style?  I can't wait!!! 

Joie de Vivre also has a blog I like to puruse - joie of life.  I will admit I'm a hotel snob.  The hunt for the most unique hotel is thrilling and I totally appreciate fun, non-corporate, details.  Afterall, staying in a hotel should be an escape in itself - make it somewhere fun!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

El said...

Ahem, Danielle- make sure you're pronouncing it correctly. It's
"JUAH-d-VEEV" :)

Dee said...

YES! Thank you! I wouldn't want to embarass myself... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails