March 20, 2011

Spring Detox















"Blessed are the seeds waiting in the darkness for the call of Spring."

Spring brings the green leaves and blooming flowers, cool mornings and warm afternoons, and a sense of anticipation for the sunny days of summer.  I think Spring is also a time of new beginnings and a time for cleansing.  Yesterday I attended a Yoga Detox class and purged my body, mind, and spirit of toxins.  It was great and I left feeling renewed and refreshed.  We began our practice with a quiet time of reflection on what we wish for the coming seasons:

Dear Universe:

Where will my dreams take me?  I am thankful for my health, family, and well-being and am excited for the future.  What is my true path and how can I let go of my fear of failure, disappointment, and self criticisms along the way?

I want to have a full, happy life.  I wish to reduce the amounts of self doubt, worry, stress, fear, and anxiety.  I know I am capable of this.  I wish to be calm, confident, happy, excited, and most of all inspired.  Will my dreams take me there?

Happy Spring!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails