March 24, 2011

Let's Escape



"Out beyond ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing, there is a field, I'll meet you there.  When the soul lies down in that grass, the world is too full to talk about.  Ideas, language, even the phrase each other doesn't make sense."   [Rumi]
The quote above is featured on the website for a gorgeous organic farm and working vineyard, Campovida.  I stumbled upon the site and I don't even remember now how I found it!  At Campovida one can wander the peaceful gardens, enjoy the organic farm, listen to music and see art at many different events, and even stay in the beautiful accomodations.  I am already wanting to plan my visit to this amazing retreat in Mendocino County!



 Where would you like escape to for a short (or long) weekend?

*All images via Campovida.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails