January 11, 2012

Engaged







I was truly humbled and so flattered to be asked by my friend, Laura, to shoot her engagement pictures for her and her new fiance!  How exciting!  And I must admit I am a bit nervous - I want their photos to be perfect and beautiful.  We were hoping for sunshine this weekend and it looks like we'll get it (knock on wood)!  I have a feeling this will be a special experience for all of us!




I'm sharing some of my favorite shots from our engagement shoot (almost two years ago - CRAZY!).

By the way, we decided to have our photos taken at the university we attended.  It just so happens that's where we met!

3 comments:

Lou said...

YAYAYAYAYAYA! Can't wait! I know they will be beautiful :)

Dee said...

I'm so excited!!

Lisa Graham said...

Aw...great photos! Hope your friend's turn out well for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails