January 03, 2012

Tuesday Tune

So, I've found another love to add to my short list of musical artist soulmates - Thievery Corporation.  I have continued to stumble across this group (and I even featured them in early 2011!).  I would hear songs I loved on different iTunes radio stations, Pandora... etc. and would later realize they were all the same band.  I'm destined to love this group!  One of their cds, The Richest Man in Babylon, was waiting for me under the Christmas tree this year and I'm already looking forward to completing my collection.  I LOVE this album!  This music falls into my category of "perfect".  (Can you guess who else is there?)

I was listening to it last night and I was conjuring images of myself as a yoga teacher playing this cd during class.... or perhaps a cafe owner... or maybe relaxing at the beach... or... or...

What do you think?








2 comments:

Lisa Graham said...

Hello Dee! I love your Tuesday Tunes. That would make great music to paint by and I am going to check them out. Have you heard of Zero 7 or Broken Bells? You would probably like them too.

I was going to email you but there was not email link. Wanted to let you know I chose your blog as one of my five picks for the "Liebster Blog Award". You have so many great travel photos and inspiration on your blog and I love to visit. Please don't feel obligated to copy and share as the instructions say to do if you don't want to. I just wanted to share your fun blog.

Greetings from Wichita, Kansas!

Dee said...

Hello Lisa! THANK YOU!! I am thrilled! It's so awesome to know I'm able to spread a little inspiration :) So glad you stop in!

And glad you like Thievery Corporation! I'll have to listen to Zero 7 and Broken Bells, thanks for the idea! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails