January 19, 2012

Engagement Shoot - Laura & Nich

My friend Laura kindly asked me if I would be interested in shooting her engagement pictures.  They got engaged over the holidays and they really are a sweet couple - I couldn't be more excited for them!  Engagement pictures are so special.  They are a celebration of the special time with your new fiance - just the beginning of the whole 'to do'.  I look back on that time in my life with such fondness.

Laura and Nich were the perfect couple to shoot.  So relaxed and romantic - I could feel the love!  And I tried to capture it on film.  I was so nervous to do this shoot and I got to the location early to scout it out.  We were so blessed with a beautiful day and I am so thrilled with the way these turned out.  Thank you, Laura and Nich!!

Here are some of my very favorite moments.














So, what do you think?  I had SO much fun shooting and even more fun editing.  Thank you Laura (and Nich) for this exciting opportunity!  I hope to get more chances in the future for shooting - it was really a wonderful and exciting experience!

2 comments:

Lisa Graham said...

You did an incredible job! I LOVE the one of her peaking from behind his jacket...very creative!

Dee said...

Thanks Lisa! I had a blast. Can't take credit for the shot of her peaking from behind his jacket - that was all the bride's idea! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails