January 05, 2012

Creative Courage


































I love paper - journals, cards, invitations, garlands, wrapping - you name it!  And as some of you already know I have expressed a desire to own my own paper shop specializing in paper products - mainly cards and invitations.  In the past I've created invitations for our wedding rehearsal dinner, parties, birthday cards, and other miscellaneous projects.

I had high hopes for opening an Etsy shop in 2011 but throughout the year I felt the inspiration draining from me.  This led to my temporary break from blogging.

Where did all my inspiration and creative energy go?  What happened to my motivation? 

I was feeling overwhelmed with the whole creative process.  Randomly back in November I stumbled across (I do quite a bit of 'stumbling' on the internet, isn't it a wonderful place?!Stephanie Levy's blog and found myself signing up for her Creative Courage e-course.  This class is all about building confidence and jumpstarting your creative drive!  From her blog:  "Creative Courage is a practical guide that will help you clarify your own unique path and give you the tools you need to start making your goals real...".  This seven week course starts on Monday!

Just what I needed.

I received an email from Stephanie today welcoming me to class and announcing that there are still a few spots available.  I want to pass the word along to you!  I believe this will be a very fulfilling experience for me and I'm hoping to find the "creative courage" to continue on my [paper] path.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails