January 31, 2012

Tuesday Tune

Florence Welch has a stunning voice and unique sound and she was quick to set up shop on my top 5 favorites list.  What can I say about her two albums (Lungs and Ceremonials) that hasn't already been said except I think they're simply awesome?!  My sister and I have tickets to her next show in our neck of the woods.  (It's post tax season and I couldn't have imagined a better way to celebrate)!

These tunes have been on my repeat lately (although - in my opinion - there isn't one bad song on the whole album) and I'd love to share them with you if you haven't already heard.  You're welcome! :)


"...in some way, I'm there with you, up against the wall on a Wednesday afternoon... just keep following the heartlines on your hand..."



"...say my name, as every color illuminates, we are shining, and we'll never be afraid again..."




Are you a Florence fan?  If so, you must get your hands on a copy of this new album!  Want more?  I've featured her on Tuesday Tune previously here and here!

1 comment:

Lisa Graham said...

I have not heard of her. She has a powerful voice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails