December 12, 2011

Agra - Part Two [India]



"What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of India?  Taj Mahal.  Travel never ceases to amaze me and the sights I am so lucky to see are always so much more amazing than I can dream.  The things I've read about India are so true - this place can break your heart in one second and delight your senses in the next."






"What can be said about the Taj that hasn't already been said?  This is one of those things that you only see in TV or in books or movies.  And as I rounded the corner and walked through the entrance I was so shocked to see this world famous monument... so much grander than I'd somehow imagined!"

"...The lighting was gorgeous and muted as only India's sky can be.  It sort of lends itself to the exoticism of it all..."






"After the obligatory photos we slowly made our way towards the Taj.  The reflection of it in the ponds was so beautiful..."




"The Taj was so majestic and more than I expected!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails